|Telefon||+49 (0) 1 76 / 55085305|
01/30/2020 – 06/28/2020
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) – GmbH – Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) Research intern / retuning expert – Institute for Democratic Governance (IDEG), Accra / Ghana
01/07/ 2018 – Present
Research Assistant Centre for Planning and Evaluation of Social Services (ZPE), University of Siegen
01/09/2009 – 30/10/2014
Secondary Education Teaching Professional
Ghana education service, Nsawam (Ghana) Teaching, keeping records and generally prepare students in the senior high school for college and tertiary institutions.
01/09/2011 – 30/10/2014
Assistant examiner – West African Examination Council (WAEC) – Ghana
Assist in the marking of scripts of candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). The examination is for both selection to tertiary institutions and for certification.
01/09/2001 – 30/06/2004
Primary Education Teaching Professional
GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE, Sunyani (Ghana)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
PhD. Political Science
University of Siegen, Germany
2014 – 2018
MASTER OF ARTS – MA “Roads to Democracies”, an interdisciplinary and research-oriented Master of Arts program, integrating history, political science, and sociology
University of Siegen, Siegen (Germany)
2005 – 2009
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION – Bed. Social studies
University of Education, Winneba (Ghana)
1997 – 2001
PROFESSIONAL TEACHIING CERTIFICATE
College of Education, Berekum (Ghana)
1990 – 1993
High School Leaving Certificate
Sunyani Senior High School (Ghana)
- Local governance, traditional authority, and community development
- International cooperation and public administration
- Social change, focusing on socio-cultural institutions, education, technology, and social participation.
- Role of civil society organizations and traditional authorities towards effective participation in decentralization and local government. A case study of selected municipalities in Ghana.
PhD dissertation project – http://dx.doi.org/10.25819/ubsi/9987
- International Cooperation-Social Participation-Social Services. https://www.uni-siegen.de/zpe/arbeitsbereiche/internationale_zusammenarbeit/projekte/?lang=de
- Facilitating the Interaction between Citizens and Local Governments through Information and Communication Technology (FACIL-ICT). A Pilot project in Nsawam/Adoagyiri and Suhum Municipalities in the eastern region of Ghana by the Centre for Planning and Evaluation of Social Services (ZPE) and Department of Social Informatics, University of Siegen, (Germany). https://www.facil-ict.com/
- EURECO Online Conference 2021
Tackling the ‘digital divide’
Co-creation of inclusive social service infrastructures in regions beyond metropoles
02. and 03. Dezember 2021. University of Siegen
- CHITALY 2021 FRONTIERS OF HCI
The Role of Digitalization in Improving the Quality of life in Rural (Industrialized) Regions
11-13 July, Bozen-Bolzano (Italy) and online
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (ICSD)
Breaking Down Silos: Fostering Collaborative Action on the SDGs. practical solutions for achieving the SDGs at local and national levels.
26th- 28th September 2018
Alfred Learner Hall, Columbia University, New York, USA
- International Conference on SOCIETY, BORDERS, AND SECURITY.
24th- 25th April 2015 University of Siegen
- Erasmus Plus – Global and European studies
University of Piraeus, Greece.
September 2015 – February 2016
- Model United Nations Conference – SIEG-MUN 2014.
3rd – 6th December 2014